
I don't think we have posted any pictures of us since Christmas, so here's one we snapped this morning on our way to church. As you can see, we have plenty of snow. It's actually been really nice lately (meaning we reached 32 degrees, and the sun was out for part of the day).
8 comments:
Beautiful.
Where are your boots??? Sounds and looks a lot like Maine...except for the temple in the background.
Wow - a heatwave! That is a beautiful picture.
Open-toed shoes? In snow?? Malie lives DANGEROUSLY!
I hardly ever bother with boots going to church either. It's just another extra thing to have to do. I can't believe you guys have so much snow! I thought Rexburg got more wind and rain then snow. We got up to 43 yesterday! Now it's back to the frozen tundra feel. Cute picture.
Rexburg is quite the frozen trundra. The wind is usually the strongest on clear days. Every once in a while you will get a storm that will include wind, and that causes the huge snow drifts. But, it actually snows a lot up here.
Yeah, rain would be a novelty. A blessed, beautiful, wonderful novelty ... in the summer at least, rain in winter just makes the roads more disgusting.
I don't own boots. Long story. And like Ave said, it's really just ANOTHER thing to carry around with me in church, and the less I have to haul around the better.
Post a Comment