Thanksgiving week was a week off from school, a week of baking, and a week of Christmas preparations! The kids wrote letters to Santa Claus.
![]() |
| I love Madie's fancy-pants lettering for "Santa." |
![]() |
| They drew pictures for him, too. |
![]() |
| "Dear Santa, I love you. I want stick-on earrings, and a candy cane and lipgloss, and of course a doughnut and (we think...) a big stuffed bear and I want it to be colored rainbow. A mini cupcake. I can't wait to get my elf! Love, Maddy." (The elf is our elf on the shelf--Rophy--he comes Dec. 1st.) |
Via dictation: "Dear Santa, my brother wants a truck that moves by itself, and a bow and arrow, and a tractor, and candy and a chocolate orange. Love Finn."
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we picked up our tree. I love lounging in front of a lit tree.




No comments:
Post a Comment