Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Beach Goers

 One advantage of living on Mount Desert Island is having an awesome beach within 10 minutes driving. Sand Beach, to be exact, is one of the bigger attractions in Acadia National Park. On weekends, it can be very crowded. But weekdays are fairly reasonable. Mal is planning a weekly playgroup to meet up at either Sand Beach or the beach at Echo Lake. The kids absolutely love playing at the beach. They love to chase and be chased by waves, make tide pools out of sand, and make new friends in the process. 

I think it's time our 99th percentile cranium boy get a new hat. I think that hat he has on in this photo fits normal 2 year olds...but definitely not this boy.
Getting warmed up to the water. It was about 50 degrees on this particular day.



Lots of kids were joining forces to build tide pools.

Finn was typically ruining them, but pitched in every once in a while.





1 comment:

ML said...

I just love these posts and especially seeing all the pictures of your family happenings! Can't wait to be there with you all!