Saturday, January 19, 2013

XC Skiing

Finn getting ready to go skiing.

Mal just got some new boots, so we had to go break them in.

I don't mind the cold winter, so the adjustment to living in Maine has been an easy one. Madie has enjoyed it as well too. She had fun skiing....I mean sitting on my back while I ski. I'm just glad they enjoy being outside, I'll be their mule anytime!

I couldn't help myself in taking this shot. I love his little legs poking out.

Fast asleep on the way home.


A few weeks ago I skied to the top of Mt. Cadillac for sunrise. It was so beautiful! Two hours to get up, 20 minutes to get down. It doesn't get any better than that.

2 comments:

ML said...

Madie's already an outdoorswoman. And I love the little furry guy too! :)

Holly said...

So fun! A true Maine family outing :)