Saturday, August 11, 2012

Finnegans Blessing

I blessed Finnegan on August 5th, 2012 at the Livermore California Stake Center. Others that helped bless him included Dad, Casey, and Bishop Nolan Cheney. He fell asleep on the walk over to church, slept during the entire blessing, and all the way through the end of Sacrament meeting and all the way home after that! I think Yosemite wiped him out. And believe it or not, he wore the exact outfit I wore when I was blessed. 



Finn and I got matching hats. We were two sharp-looking dudes. 


Grammy and Grampy filling their canteen before they head to Utah. 

Papa's ipad was a hit for Madie. She couldn't get enough! When Grammy and Grampy announced they were getting ready to go, Madie said "But Papa's not going, right?" We all knew what she meant ;)

We then went for a walk to the creek to throw some rocks and pick some blackberries. What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Finn was perfect during the blessing! Mike: you gave a great blessing and Finn is so dang cute!

Mal said...

Correction: Finn actually screamed the whole walk home. None of you remember though because I was waaaay up ahead trying to get home to nurse him!