| Nana arrived late Wednesday night and was able to hold Finn right away, which she was excited about. |
| On our way to the Alameda County Fair. |
| These piglets were born just a couple days before we got there. Piglets are cute, but if they turn out like big mama right there I don't know if I would want one. She was huge! |
| Lots of animals to see. |
| Finnegan was a good sport and slept through most of it. |
| Award winning rabbit. This thing has a gizzard, what else needs to be said? |
Thank you for visiting and helping us out Mom! Madie especially liked sharing her room with you.
3 comments:
Hahah! Yeah, that rabbit was scarier than the sow! It was like something out of Watership Down!
Oh my goodness! I can't get over how much Finn has grown just since I left! Wow!
I love the photos of Madie with her stroller--what a good little mommy. :)
the look on finn's face in the first picture is so angelic, like he's in total heaven. and then the look on madie's face in the third picture is as if she's thinking "why are they making me take this stinkin' picture!?!" hahaha! too cute!
Post a Comment