Saturday, July 14, 2012

This and That

It's been a while since any of you have seen pictures of my sweet ones, so I figured I'd oblige.

Finnegan rests in his sling. It took a little learning to tie it--and I can still only tie it one way very well so far--but I must say, I love it. It took like $20 bucks and an hour to make it. Compare that with dropping $104 on the sling I copied and I'd say I saved a little money.
Mike took Madie on the first bike ride of the season last week. She loves to go for bike rides with Dad! And she so willingly modeled her helmet for us.
"I can do it!"
"Does it look good?"

"What am I saying? Of course it looks good."

"Almost embarrassingly good."
And one last shot of the little man. Hello, looker! 


Is that a smile I see creeping up those cheeks?

No comments: