Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things Madie Says

When she is suffering from malplaced panties: "My bum is very stuck!"


When she wants to pull a 'prank' on Mum/Dad: I get up from my seat and she runs over shouting, "I'm taking Mumma's seeeeaat!"

When she is giving some good advice: Madie: "Mumma, do you have a green shirt?"
Mumma: "No, I don't Madie. My shirt is blue."
Madie (said on a rising inflection): "Well, you shouuuuld!"

When she's feeling rebellious: Mike: "Are you my buddha?"
Madie: "No! I'm not Dadda's buddha tonight!"

When she's eating something messy, like peanut butter: "I'm a peanut butter monster!"

After she's been playing hard: "Look! My hair is silly!"

What she's determined, through perfect logic, Nutella must really be called: "Chocolate butter."

When she's aching for a good Star Trek marathon: "Make your Klingon face!"

When Mike gets home: Madie answers the door. "Come in! How was work?"

When she's putting on her bike helmet: "I'm going to work!"

And, the newest phrase she's learned (from Papa): "I have personality. Mumma has personality too."

And just as a side-note, right now she's in the kitchen helping Mike make a marinade for some chicken. She's suggesting the addition of jelly beans. And why wouldn't she? Jelly beans are delicious.

3 comments:

ML said...

So, did Mike take that suggestion? ;)

Jessica :) said...

Haha! This post cracks me up! Personality indeed.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love how she greets Mike when he gets home from work. :-)