Friday, February 18, 2011

If I Hadn't Shelled Out $1300 at the DMV

I might have accidentally shelled out a healthy chunk on one of these--in fact, maybe ALL of these dresses. But I must say, this would be far more justified. They're pretty awesome.


I love the houndstooth. 


Mike said, "I wouldn't mind seeing you in that dress." How much would you not mind, Dearest?


I love this one! The cut is great!


This one's cute. I like the one with the red top even better, though. (It just wasn't downloading.)

Have you ever visited ShabbyApple?



5 comments:

taylor elaine said...

The top one is definitely my favorite. Then the blue one. Every woman needs a really great dress. I'm still looking for mine.

Unknown said...

why did the dmv need 1300 ones?

Ave said...

I love Shabby Apple, Lindsay bought a dress from them a year or two ago, and the cut and color is fabulous. I have put several in my shopping cart online, and from time to time I go back and see if they are still there. :)

ML said...

The dresses are cute. The contortionist in the second photo cracks me up!

andalucy said...

Shabby Apple is great! And all of those dresses would look absolutely smashing on you, dahling.