For our anniversary Grammy and Grampy bought us a camera (as in video). The note with it gave a hint as to the point of the "gift."
Here's Madie standing, as you can probably tell. Today she actually stood without holding on to anything for probably 20 seconds. I was surprised since she really doesn't stand on her own very much at all, even when she is holding on to things.
4 comments:
Congrats Madie!
She is quite the talker!!! What a nice gift. We got a video camera as a gift before Reese was born and we just love having it!
She is so adorable! I love hearing her talk and she is LOUD! Love that girl and can't wait to give her hugs and kisses next weekend.
Don't worry. When she goes through puberty her voice will drop an octave.
Oh my goodness. I have never heard a baby make sounds like that. She is like a little sea gull. Maybe she will be a professional soprano.
Post a Comment