Finally! We're DONE! We had a long haul of it, and I still have student teaching left, but that's nothing to living in Rexburg for three winters, I'll tell ya. We've moved to our new apartment in Salt Lake and I start teaching on January 4th.
This is my professor Bro. Merrill after convocation. He and I have become great friends ever since I took a History of the English Language a year ago. I've also worked for him as a TA and I took another class from him, Mediaeval Lit. Great classes.
My Russian teacher, Bro. Felt. I took all but three of my Russian classes from him. He's also helped me a lot in researching what I want to do if I go to grad school.
Bro. Ivers, the dean of the College of Language and Letters. I took Foreign Language Teaching Methods from him. He is awesome. Very entertaining.
And my graduated family! Mike's parents took pictures of his convocation, but we haven't gotten them yet, so he said to just post this. He spoke at his convocation. It was a great speech, but I only got to listen to it at home. I chose to attend my own convocation instead.
Madie was great the whole time! Here she is in her little green sweater Grammy sent her. The pants don't fit so she wore jeans instead. The leis are also from my mum and dad. They wouldn't let us wear them during commencement or convocation (lame) so we just wore them afterwards.
Dad was able to come for graduation, which was awesome. Mike's mom and dad also came up, so it was a party! Thanks for all the support over the years!
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you honey--well done!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. What a wonderful feeling, right? New beginnings.
Hey congrats you two!!! What a great momoent! Hope all goes well in Salt Lake and you will definitely be missed here in Rexburg!
That is great! Congrats! Now you can sit back and enjoy Christmas break right! Go see a motab concert and have fun being in the city for a while.
Well Done!
I bet you were pleased Maddy was quiet. Sometimes babies have a way of wanting attention at the most inopportune times. She must have known it was your day.
Good luck with moving. Hope it all goes smoothly.
Post a Comment