I was going to post this Tuesday, but didn't get the chance to. Instead we did it for Mike at dinner at Olive Garden. We had a small celebration. Luckily for you all, Madie woke up about an hour after I did, so we had some alone time this morning and recorded it. Mike appreciated the extra sleep (he usually gets up with baby, but I figured the sleep would also be a post-birthday gift), and we got to sing and dance bright an early! (I tried doing it with her pacifier out, but she wouldn't have any of that.) Sorry the video is grainy. I did it just with my computer camera so we could both be in it, and it comes out like this.
I gave him a leather-bound copy of Jesus the Christ, which he had been wanting for a long time. He also got a gift card to Amazon from his parents, which he spent promptly! (Sienfeld Season 6 here we come!)
A special thanks to Bryan and Karen for giving me such a good man for a husband!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mike!
Post a Comment