"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Mal, that's TOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE her little smile! Totally brightened my day!
This is such a sweet photo--I love it--and the striped pajamas!
she is so wicked cute.
This cracked me up! So cute and funny!
I love seeing the videos of Madie! She is so cute!
We can't get enough of this video in our house...we think you are so cute, Madie! Claire and Ethan can't wait to meet you and your Aunt Holly's arms are DYING to hold you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mal, that's TOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE her little smile! Totally brightened my day!
This is such a sweet photo--I love it--and the striped pajamas!
she is so wicked cute.
This cracked me up! So cute and funny!
I love seeing the videos of Madie! She is so cute!
We can't get enough of this video in our house...we think you are so cute, Madie! Claire and Ethan can't wait to meet you and your Aunt Holly's arms are DYING to hold you!!
Post a Comment