She is So ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to meet her!! So impressive Madie--however enjoy her while she's nice and quiet and not so mobile!! :) They don't stop or be quiet once they start!!! :)
I've watched this about 10 times - she is so cute - I love her happy little face and her big smile. What a very smart, strong little girl you have! Love you, Madie....
7 comments:
i love your and mikes conversation. dreams can be so weird. congrats madie!
She is So ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to meet her!! So impressive Madie--however enjoy her while she's nice and quiet and not so mobile!! :) They don't stop or be quiet once they start!!! :)
Yay! Oh my goodness--she's so cute! Thanks for this.
Well done, Madie! She's an animated little thing, isn't she? Awful cunnin.
She is SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Now the mobility begins! Dun-dun-dun! Hahaha. That's great!
I've watched this about 10 times - she is so cute - I love her happy little face and her big smile. What a very smart, strong little girl you have! Love you, Madie....
Post a Comment