So, looking at other peoples' blogs, Mike and I noticed time and again that there were many just within the realms of our families and friends who shared the same great taste in backgrounds as we did. So, after checking out the link on Tiff's blog to thecutestblogontheblock.com we decided to try making our own background. We downloaded a photoshop-esque demo program and set to work. I like the program well enough, but it's just difficult coming up with all the right elements to create a very unique background in the amount of time I wanted it done (i.e. the slim amount of patience God granted my spirit wore unbearably thin and I opted out of continuing; maybe there'll be a next time).
So, I went back to the site and just downloaded a really cute background and adjusted my color scheme to how I wanted it. It's a really cute site, and is a whole lot easier than creating your own from scratch. But if you do want to go that route it gives instructions on how to go about it.
We've been meaning to upload pictures from Boston on here, and Utah, and Arizona while we were still here in San Diego, but the connection here at the hotel is SO SLOW! So, we're just going to have to wait until we get back up to Idaho, which, since we leave tomorrow morning for Utah, and then Friday morning for home, should be about Friday afternoon. We'll see you then! (Or, I guess more accurately, you'll see us.)
3 comments:
I love it!! Looks great! I was thinking the same thing about creating my own- another day and time!! Hope you guys had a great trip!
looks great!
I like your background! I especially like the ribbon-like border on the sides.
Post a Comment