I always look forward to the weekends for many reasons. Among the top reasons is Malie makes homemade bread every week! What an awesome wife =). We figure it's cheaper than buying from the store, and not to mention tastes far better than any bread you can buy. So, here are some pics from yesterday's session.
4 comments:
impressive!! I am so jealous! A friend in our ward (with four kids) does the same thing- although it's about 7 loaves evrey week and a half!! We just buy the homemade bread from the bread store...just not enough hours in the day! keep up the good habit so you always make time for it!! (and we'll be expecting some of that the next time you come!! If you ever do! :))
Keep it up and you're going to have to change your name to Mahtha! Love you honey(ies)!
I would except that Martha is an ugly name, unless it's followed by Washington... then it's okay. Other than that, it belongs to some mostly-dead woman.
Mmmmmmm - that looks good! I'm with Tiff - we'll be looking forward to that too next time you come (if you ever do!)Thanks for taking such good care of my boy, Mal!
Post a Comment