Our kids are not great Santa photo-op lovers. Madie always wants to see him, but never go near him. Finn has been fascinated by him--we got in line twice at the YMCA Christmas party--once with Dad and Madie, and later with Mumma to deliver a letter he had written at one of the activities. They were also given gifts by another Santa at the Jax Christmas party. Over all though, I would say this is by far the most successful Santa-pic season we've ever had. So sit back and enjoy the ride.
| First time through the YMCA line to see Santa. I love both the kids' expressions and attitudes here. |
![]() |
| Going back to deliver the goods. No words were exchanged--well, except for a "Thank you!" and a "Ho, ho, ho!" but I'll let you guess who said those. |
| And I convinced him to sit with the big man. |
The Jax Santa even delivers presents. PRESENTS! But will Madie pose with a grin? No. To be fair, this is actually right after she had what might be called a pose. When I got up there to snap a shot, she was facing forward and standing right next to him, looking at the real photographer. Then I said, "Finn! Come out here!" (He's behind Santa.) Madie turned to watch Finn flop onto the floor in embarrassment and receive his gift from the elf back there. So all I can say about this one is,
Nice job, Santa, sticking your pose.


No comments:
Post a Comment