Monday, June 11, 2012

Finnegan Arthur Watkins

Low hanging baby. All checked in at Valley Care in Pleasanton.



Big upgrade in comparison with Madison in Rexburg. I got my own sleeping nook!

Finnegan was born on June 11th 2012, at 4:47 pm. He weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long.

Dark hair, two dimples and a clef chin.








Madie was so excited to hold Finn. Every time we gave someone a turn to hold him, Madie would want him back and insist he stay with her. She was rubbing her cheek on him (ultimate sign of affection) and kissing him.

MariLou and Eden holding Finn.

Madie kept pointing out his little nose and wanted to put a pacifier in his mouth really bad.

One happy family!

9 comments:

MJ said...

He's adorable!!!!!! Congrats to all of you! And I LOVE his name!

ML said...

Actually it's Eden and I holding FINN! Hahaha! I love you guys--see you tomorrow!

Jessica :) said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that he's here and both he and Mallory are doing well. It's so cute that Madie loves him so much! What a sweet girl!

Michael said...

Thank you everyone! And thanks for catching that MariLou, just corrected it for future publication ;)

Unknown said...

mike,i agree. for a hospital (madison) who delivers sooo many babies, you would think they would have better beds for the dad! and thicker walls! those auto paper towel dispenser were loud. anyway, i'm glad that finn is here and healthy. congratulations!

Julie said...

What a cutie!! Congrats!

Tara Johnson said...

Congrats you three!!! We sure do miss you guys!!! Hope recovery is going well!!! Yeah for growing families!!! I hope to join your ranks any day now!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! My favorite photo is of Mal & Madie looking at Finn. So adorable!

Holly said...

What a cute little guy - I love that he has dimples just like his dad...aw! Congratulations, guys! We love you.