Saturday, June 30, 2012

At Last

  This past year, it seems like we had see nearly everyone in my family except for my brother, Tyler. Back in late February my oldest brother BJ and his family, as well as my sister and her husband Holly and Jeff, and Mom all came out for a visit for various reasons on the same weekend. It was a nice little reunion. Dad came out for a friends wedding a few weeks later. Around that same time a company booked me on a flight to Flagstaff, AZ for a job interview. I finally thought I would have a chance to see Ty and his family. I thought wrong. The company just happened to book me to arrive the night that they left for vacation. Well, we finally got to meet up this past week. I couldn't believe how much the girls have grown!

Tiff and Lexi with Finnegan.

Lexi was pretty excited to hold Finn.

We enjoyed some Morgan Hill strawberries. Sadie especially.

We even got to see some horses.

All of the girls were really good with Madie, she warmed up to them quickly. Kylie was a good sport for letting Madie drag her around by the hand.



Mal and Finn.

Madie and I even got to ride a horse. It was my first time, EVER.

Madie was pretty scared at first, but we convinced/forced her to get on with me. You can see her reaction.

Nice little reunion, looking forward to the next one.

No comments: