I can't believe we are at the end of July already. Mallory and I have almost been married for 3 years, AND we almost have a two year old! July has been a very busy month for all of us, Madie included. Madie has been busy with her swimming classes she takes once per week, and keeping up with her little friends. Mallory has been busy working on sewing projects, keeping the engines oiled at home. I've almost completed my first semester of graduate school while continuing working full-time. Needless to say, we haven't gone too far away from home very much this summer.

My beautiful model, I mean WIFE! She is smoking in that dress! And guess where it was made? Handcrafted in the USA at the hands of Mallory and her sewing machine. She made this dress from four old t-shirts. Impressed? I was.

Jackson Pollock, anyone? Bidding for our glass sliding door begins at $5,000.00. Leave bids in the comments section please.

I tried to find a photo of Pollock painting with wild hair and no shirt, but couldn't find anything. You'll just have to imagine it. I do recommend these crayons though. Made for drawing on glass.

Thank you Trader Joe's for having these cool shopping carts. Madie flips out every time she enters the store. She says thank you whenever you put anything in the cart, and will even surprise you with a few additional items by the time you reach the cash register.
2 comments:
I love the photos! That dress is awesome Mal--I love it. Kait and Madie are going to get along great--both very artsy!
pretty sure that dress is amazing! And Mal you look stunning!!!
Post a Comment