Sunday, May 15, 2011

Her Peeps

So I know I promised a post on Madie's favorite people, but then when I went to post it, Blogger started flying off the handle. So now, quite a while after I planned on posting it, here is a few of Madie's peeps.

First and foremost I think it should be mentioned that Madie keeps a horde of suitors. I have witnessed various hug-attempts from little boys at the library and in nursery--all have been shunned. (Mostly in fear that they'll knock heads in their enthusiasm, which has been known to happen when your head is a third the size of your body.) But I don't know of any boy who has shown more enthusiasm and devotion than this little one right here:

Rion comes down the slide with the help of Shelley and Cara.
Rion is a regular playmate, and receives the most excited greeting every time. (Usually a screamed "Hi!" and double-handed wave. BEAT THAT!!) But Madie is very excited to see any of her friends. Often, at the beginning of church, we see many of her friends pass and each of them gets a wave and multiple hi's. It's adorable.

Rion and Elise sit on the play structure at park group.
 Madie's other favorite man is obviously Dada. She loves to snuggle up to him and read a book, and she loves, loves, LOVES to wrestle him. (Refer to the latest video.)
This is a typical scene before supper. Or after supper. Or on the weekends.
 And, of course, her favorite person on the planet, MUMMA! YAY! Madie and I get to spend a lot of time together--sometimes more than one of us would hope--and so it stands to reason that she loves me best. Right? Really, though, she is my second-best cuddle partner, especially in the morning, and we love to go on walks together and visit the library.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. Madie is so blessed to receive so much attention and love. :-)