Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Long Walk Back

I am so excited. Have you heard me talk about The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz? Well, if you've mentioned the words "book" and "good" around me any time in the past three years, then yes, you have. It was recommended to me by my roommate, Angela, and I have recommended it to just about everyone I know who can read. It is sooo good. Anyway, Mike found a preview for a movie called "The Way Back" online (no TV, so we didn't know about it even though it came out on the 21st, so many of you may have heard of it already). As I was watching it I realized it is The Long Walk. It looks so good! I don't think it will be a disappointment at all! (Not to mention is has Ed Harris and Colin Ferrel. Oh yes, ladies. Ferrel.)

Enjoy.

3 comments:

bob said...

that's cool, i didn't realize you had read the book (really, i should've just assumed). i've really been looking forward to watching it ever since it made the festival rounds last year. right now it's on a limited release in the U.S. but it is showing at the gateway mall theater and i'd really like to go see it. wish we could see it together!

taylor elaine said...

Sweet! Lance & I have started reading together and this will be the perfect book to pick up after Between A Rock And A Hard Place. :)

Jessica :) said...

That does look like a good movie. I've also just added the book to my "to-read" list. Thanks for the recommendation!