The fourth of July is upon us. We started our celebrations early...ya know...to get prepped. Here are some things we did this weekend to make sure we are ready.

What's more American than BBQing?

AND having a grill assistant is always a bonus.

Ahh...spending some time at Fentons Creamery to grab some ice cream.

That's right...by far the best ice cream ever!

After some Fentons, head over to AT&T Park to watch the Red Sox square off against the San Francisco Giants! Sox won 4-2. It was a good game. Right as found our seating section and approached the field from the corridor, we witnessed a Sox player nailing a 3-run homer. Pretty much iced the game in the 1st inning. Giants couldn't recover.

AT&T Park itself is quite the venue. This is a view of right field where players will typically hit homers into the bay. These Kayakers are like sharks at feeding time.

It was a cool and breezy day in San Francisco. Doesn't matter what time of the year you visit, you will always need a hoodie on hand.

Madie was so good. She really didn't have any melt downs, though she did get antsy at times. She did very well.

The Bay Bridge on the way home. Great weekend, and we are looking forward to the 4th of July weekend!
5 comments:
Cutest grill assistant I've ever seen, that's for sure!! She's a doll! Grilling is the best. There's just something about the aroma and the summer time that is oh so sweet!
I love that you are prepping for the 4th. So fun! Great way to make the holidays last longer. They always so quickly.
You guys look like you really are getting the best out of your time in CA...way to go out and be adventurous all the time!! I can't believe Madie is almost 1 and we haven't met her yet...that is just SAD!!!! I wish you guys could come to the reunion...or here!!!
And I love that she gets so much use out of that sweatshirt!! Makes me happy...it was one of my favorites!!
Madie is such a beauty. Just like her old mum.
Are you guys coming to visit this summer, or what?
Ave, we're trying to plan something. Probably in the fall though. Around my birthday. But prices aren't great. Mike says he's sending me for sure, but I'd really like him to come along too! Dang it!
Tiff, that is our favorite sweater too! I think she will outgrow it pretty soon here...but we are using as much as possible. We will be out there soon enough, just wish I could accumulate vacation days quicker!
Post a Comment