Sorry we're having so much trouble uploading things. First Mike's internet connection was always askew, so now he's purely a Firefox man, and that seems to work for the most part. (We're still having trouble with videos.) Then, my iPhoto started to go NUTS on me, so we're lost on that front too. I think maybe it needs an update, but because I don't have internet at the apartment, I can only get updates while I'm at the library, and that's hard sometimes.
Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Mike, Madie and I went to the park on a Saturday morning. Livermore has some incredible playgrounds. This one has a rubberized top, and is brand-spankin' new. The only downside is when they put in the new playground, they didn't plant any tree around it. That's not all that smart considering it was above 90 all last week. Hmmm... anyway, we hit it up in the morning and found that Madie-Fi LOVES to swing!
Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Mike, Madie and I went to the park on a Saturday morning. Livermore has some incredible playgrounds. This one has a rubberized top, and is brand-spankin' new. The only downside is when they put in the new playground, they didn't plant any tree around it. That's not all that smart considering it was above 90 all last week. Hmmm... anyway, we hit it up in the morning and found that Madie-Fi LOVES to swing!
We just push her lightly.
Last Friday, a girl in our ward had her 3rd birthday party, and since her mother is in charge of play group, she decided to just move the play group to the Oakland Zoo and call it a birthday party. One of the women had a guest pass so she got me in for free! I didn't even have to ask! It was so nice.
3 comments:
She is getting SO big! Definitely enjoyed the pictures of your little one more than the animals! :o)
I think it's so funny that she thought the goat was funny after sneezing! My nephew was riding a pony at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point a couple weeks ago and the pony sneezed. It scared him so bad that he cried the whole rest of his ride! Love the pic of Maddie peeking through that hole! She has the best smile!
What a cutie pie! I love the pictures - keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment