I know, I know...you don't want just an update on Madie. Whatever. But listen: I don't have time to do a whole ton of photos, so I'm going to do the Madie update now (**cheering from the Grandmothers' bleachers**) and I'll do an update on our adventures in California (or, much more interesting, on the plane) tomorrow. I promise. Do you hear? I PROMISE!
In the mean time, I will be putting up entirely cheesy, mommy-trying-to-be-cute rhetorical questions to accompany the photos of the wee one. You have been warned.
Hmmmm...what could we have here?
Oh, that's right! My creepily lifelike porcelain baby doll. Yes, I got one made to look just like Madie! Now I'll have my baby girl with me forever.
Madie's favorite thing to do when she has some free toes. Oh, c'mon. As if we wouldn't all be doing it if we could.
The Growl Game. As soon as he starts, she gets all anxious!
6 comments:
That is too cute. I want to hold her!!!!!
that is the cutest little laugh!! Something about those daddy's with their daughters huh?!?! :)
I LOVE the growl game...too cute!!
That makes me miss her so much. She is such a little doll! What a darling laugh!
Cute, but I'm wondering how she got on the second shelf? And even more, I'm wondering why her mother put her there?! The things we do for pictures! :)
For your information, I did NOT have pictures in mind when I put her on the shelf. I was playing peek-a-boo and then Daddy came in and grabbed the camera. Not me! Mike!
Post a Comment