Correction: I am looking forward to visiting him next weekend, not going out there; that part of it will probably be filled with my sweet, Blessing from On High screaming her reliance upon me in a confined space while I catch dirty looks from other passengers.
The week in between though...ugh. Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyone considering divorce with children should spend a couple of weeks working from 7 to 4 and then being the sole caretaker for their children and housekeeper for their home. You'll stick together out of sheer survival.
I would put up a picture or write another paragraph of only half-witty remarks on my situation, but I hear the Blessing waking up and I still need to shower.
7 comments:
Oh wow Mallory, you sound so busy!! I laughed through reading this blog even though I'm sure your going through a tough time. I wish I could watch your kid for you sometimes! It must be fun to go to California though! I don't know how you do it all while student teaching! I bet you're counting down the days- I know I would be!
Sounds like a crazy time, but thank goodness it shall pass. Hang in there!
Oh, goodness, that does not sound like a good time. I hope that the next several weeks go by quickly - and that you can keep up with everything! Good luck and keep breathin' ... :)
Just wait until you add Blessing #2 and he's in grad school. :-) Hang in there!
I hear ya. Loud and crystal freakin clear.
for you, i hope she sleeps. sterling did on the way back from seattle. on the way there, he only cried once. have the bottles as ready as can be!
Oh, Malie! That's so HARD!!!
Ok, my advice for flying, having done it with Aidan...nurse her or give her a bottle on take off and landing--it will help with the ear popping.
And if anyone gives you a dirty look, you just give them one right back.
Post a Comment