Claire and Ethan both learned how to climb a tree. It was a big fir so I got all pitchy when I climbed it - it's like getting a cat wet. Not fun.
This picture is so cute! This is near the beginning of our visit to the park. (The trees are, technically, later.) It was kind of chilly out, and a little breezy, but it's a very nice park, and right near Holly's house.

This kid LOVES his spinach. Most kids you have to bribe with succulent pieces of chicken to get them to touch anything green, but Ethan just ate and ate and ate his salad, and wouldn't touch any meat except what Holly forced into him - which I think was one piece. As we were clearing the table, Mike turned and saw Ethan had pulled the bowl of spinach and strawberries over to his plate and just piled it all on.
Claire and Mike swinging.
Sitting on the front steps for a picture right before we left. It was so cute, the night before when Claire was getting ready for bed, she ran down the stairs to us and said, "Next time you come, stay longer!" Hopefully we will because we'll have more time!

2 comments:
Hahahaha! So I just noticed on the side bar the link to the "Family We Stalk"... HAhahaha! I'm gonna have to show Adam!
Haha! I thought you'd like that.
Post a Comment