Sunday, December 4, 2016

Story Time

I can't remember what day exactly, but after I had worked out, we decided it was too nice outside to just go straight to the car. So Finn and Petya hit the playground with me. 

Finn is a good pumper. Petya is even picking it up a little from watching him.
It was fun to just run around with them. Usually when I'm at the playground, we're with friends, so I sit and chat while they play. I love that too, but it's good to just run around with them and do what they want.


In the past Finn has felt lukewarm about story time at the library. He likes seeing his friends, but if they're not there, he's often not interested. Recently though, he has really been looking forward to it, especially the little craft. This week, after realizing it was almost time to head to the library, he exclaimed, "I wonder what they'll make this time!"

Finn shares a Calvin and Hobbes book with Logan. The two of them were giggling in this corner for about 10 minutes after story time.

No comments: