We were happy to be able to visit our Utah family. We stayed at Grandma Clarks home, and mostly went back and forth between Orem and Salt Lake to visit both Mal's and my family. We were able to go to the Hogle Zoo, get some malt shakes and Iceburg (why doesn't anyone else serve malts?? I feel like I only see them in Utah), and hung out with lots of family. It was great to catch up with everyone, and visit some familiar places like the Alpine Loop, and the Watkins Cabin. We feel blessed to have done all that we did on our trip out west.
![]() |
| Baby Nel with Grandma. She was such a great host for us. |
| Four generations! |
| Whenever I drive up the Prove canyon, I love to roll down the windows and take in that fresh mountain air. It's just a unique smell that makes me feel very nostalgic. |
| Back side of Timpanogos, from the American Fork canyon. |
![]() |
| Riding the merry-go-round at the Hogle Zoo. |
| Finn and cousin Kilian. |
| They had a whole Jurrasic Park exhibit for the new movie. |
![]() |
| On the way home, Nel found a happy place in the airplane. The kids traveled very well. |
![]() |
| Me and the Finnman keeping busy for the plane ride home. |




No comments:
Post a Comment