Thursday, May 8, 2014

Break out the Sheers

 Finn's hair has grown quite long as of late, and has been wildly uneven throughout his entire head. He started out with a mo hawk that made many jealous, which turned into a comb-over, which turned into head of awesomeness filled with curls and 7+ inch strands of straight hair happily bouncing behind a sprinting 23 month old. Finn did a very nice job allowing me to trim his hair. I think it helped that he was sitting right in front of the wood stove with a warm fire.

Before.
Look at that hair!

Just making the top even.

I love this shot.

We were able to preserve the party in the back (eg curls).

Happy little man.

And there we have it. A whole pile of light-copper hair. 

3 comments:

ML said...

I love you Finn!

Mal said...

Ha! I love the bum-scratch!

Unknown said...

1) The bum scratch is hilarious. 2) I am grateful his haircut was less traumatic than Madie's was. 3) You're kids are so big and adorable! I miss my Madie buddy (and her parents & brother, too). :-)