My favorite feature of my iPhone is the camera. It's also my biggest disappointment. I love carrying a camera in my pocket that I can whip out to capture a moment with one of our kids, or capture a landscape shot. Then when I get home and upload it to my computer, it's disappointing how poor the quality is. Next phone upgrade is going to be based on camera quality, even if that means switching form an iPhone (sacrifice, I know).
Here is a recap of January:
 |
| Zero degrees to start a beautiful morning along coastal Maine to start the new year. |
 |
| We got a new niece! Madie really liked holding Mary. |
 |
| Nothing like bonding while brushing teeth. |
|
|
 |
| We got a dog, thanks to Mallory's brother Levi. |
 |
| We go way back with Elvis. He is slightly older than Madie and the two have hung out quite a bit. |
|
|
 |
| Finn getting into our snow cave. This cave was about 10 feet tall at its peak. It has significantly shrunk down since, but still stands almost 100% intact in our front yard. |
 |
| We like to go out into the woods in our backyard and explore. It's been especially adventurous with Elvis. |
 |
| Let's just say Finn is putting this poor dog through the ringer. He has been hit, slapped, bit, pinched, punched...we won't even go into projectiles. Through it all, Elvis is patient and tolerates Finn. This little boy is just a barbarian. |
 |
| Madie was loving this ninja cupcake at the Chinese New Year Party we went to. |
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these! And although it lacks the human interest value the rest of the photos have , I must say that first picture is downright glorious!
I'm hating how much I rely on my phone now too! :(...I used to take my camera everywhere...and now i have it...and it has done a real number on my organizing on the computer...after an event I used to come right home and download pictures and title them something...now I never sync my phone so all our events are lump summed into one import and I can never find anything!! But it is so nice to have on the fly...and I always have a camera on me now :) ...but I lag in blogging now too!!! gotta find balance!!
But I love your update!! Keep em coming!!
Post a Comment