First, I just wanted to say, the weather has been lovely lately. We've had some rain, we've had some sun--it got into the 50s three times in the last week! And to celebrate the coming of spring, we all went to Ben and Bill's. Madie ordered her usual: mint chocolate chip.
 |
| Classic Madie shot. |
 |
| Finnegan did not want to be left out. But he was. |
Okay, now on to the important day. Easter was great! We went to sacrament meeting then headed north to enjoy Easter dinner with Gram and Seth and his family.
 |
| Finn and I. Aaaaand Gram's new addition! It's a nice little porch, just waiting for the Clan to come fill it up. |
We spent plenty of time outside. Mike took Finn on a walk, then Madie and I joined Ashley, Guenie, and Wilder on a stroll around town. Seth's kids were playing lacrosse in the streets between cars. And Madie and Wilder played a few games of chase. It was nice to spend some time with just us and Seth's family. I've never had the chance to really chat with Ashley and Madie and Wilder really got to play around some.
 |
| As I was uploading pics, I saw Mike had taken another shot of this house. I'm pretty sure we know what his dream house looks like. Maybe next time we'll ask if we can get a tour of the inside. |
 |
| A pause in "tag" to giggle about something or another. |
Enjoy the beauty of spring and of the knowledge of a risen Savior!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting--love the photos!
I hear that next week will be even warmer. I hope so!
I'm glad you had a nice Easter with your family. :-)
that finn is just cunnin'! kait and i were just saying last night how much we can't wait till you guys are here!
I LOVE Mike's dream house too! And that hat on Finn is adorable!
Post a Comment