Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tracking Peter Cottontail

Since moving to Maine, Madie and I have really enjoyed our backyard (and everyone else's backyard for that matter). Just a whole lot of woods, and not many houses. No Michael, you are not in California anymore...The other day when I was back there, I spotted a wild rabbit zipping away from the yard. Since then, we have named him Peter Cottontail and every backyard playtime turns into a quest to find him. **BREAKING NEWS** Thanks to the recent snowfall, we have photographic evidence that Peter has been snooping around right near our house. We even followed his trail for a while. The one cool thing about snowfall is you can see who or what has been walking nearby. 

Madie loves laying in the snow. See Peter Cottontails prints?

He is actually a decently sized rabbit. 

1 comment:

ML said...

I love this post!