Here's my photo tag! (Read the rules on Mum's page.)
My Favorite Color
My Favorite Vacation Spot
Where I Live
The Places I Grew Up


Where I Want to Visit
My First Name

My Middle Name

My Last Name
A Past Love

My Favorite Animal (The horse. And if you want to see a magnificent specimen, watch LadyHawk. This animal is just so impressive-looking.)
My Favorite Food

My Favorite Treat

My First Job (Ignore the name on the bottom.)
My College Degree
(I couldn't decide if this would fall under "Bad Habit" or "My College Degree" best, so I stuck it here in the middle.)
A Bad Habit
What I'm Doing Right Now... watching... wishing...
4 comments:
Not many people can put that the first job they ever had was modeling! You're so chic! (BTW--love the "Dial W" poster.)
I know what you mean about the picture placement--it took me forever to do mine because of it.
vERY CREATIVE! i LOVE IT- i THINK THAT WOULD JUST TAKE TOO MUCH TIME THOUGH!! fUN TO LEARN A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU!! :)
This is such a fun tag! Modeling...how cool is that!...how old were you?
I was 16 when I started. My last one was 17 or 18. I didn't do tons.
Post a Comment