Okay, every time we post pictures, more than one anyway, the rough draft looks fine and then the published post is pushed all over the place. Can anyone give us a hand here. I haven't had this much trouble with my old blog, so I don't know what to do here.
2 comments:
I don't know much about blogging (sorry), but I just had to say that I love your Mark Twain quote, Mallory! I was a literature major, and I teach college English off & on (proofreaders of America unite--or something!). My family & I know the rest of your family well from living on Saipan for the past year (we just left--sniff!), but we've only seen photos and heard stories about you. I followed the link on your mom's blog to your site. Love the wedding photos--you look so much like your mom--just beautiful! :) Best wishes, Wendy Rider
Aww, Wendy, really, that's too sweet. I'm sorry you have to be away from my family. They're always cool to be around. I'm glad you enjoyed the quote. Mark Twain is probably my favorite in the quote department.
Post a Comment