"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Monday, July 14, 2008
Preparation Stage
Everything seems to be quickly falling into place for August 1, 2008. I (Mike), will be flying out to Maine on Friday night to be with Malie and her family. We can't wait!
I'm so excited you have a blog and I get to be the first one to comment on it! We're so excited about the wedding plans and the fun events ahead. Love you, Mom
SO cute guys!! We can't wait for the big day. Sorry the girls can't make it to Boston- but we'll be waiting for you in Utah! Can't wait to read your guys's blog- post a lot!!
WAY TOO CUTE!!! I'm so happy for the two of you! I'll try to get to Utah, but we might have to get together some other time--work, man, it's always getting in the way!
6 comments:
I'm so excited you have a blog and I get to be the first one to comment on it! We're so excited about the wedding plans and the fun events ahead. Love you, Mom
SO cute guys!! We can't wait for the big day. Sorry the girls can't make it to Boston- but we'll be waiting for you in Utah! Can't wait to read your guys's blog- post a lot!!
WAY TOO CUTE!!! I'm so happy for the two of you! I'll try to get to Utah, but we might have to get together some other time--work, man, it's always getting in the way!
That's a nice idea to have a blog as a couple. Cute picture.
Congrats you guys! See you in Utah!
Okay, so I was kind of sad reading mal's last blog entry, but this one made me laught out loud! Laters...
Post a Comment