"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." - Mark Twain
Friday, July 25, 2008
A day at the beach!
A day at the beach in Maine! Well, not the ocean beach. It was a lot cleaner and warmer than any beach I have ever been to though. It's called Sebec Lake. Specifically Peaks-Kenny State Park. It was beautiful. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Oh don't worry you two. I plan on keeping it updated and Mike's known me long enough to not let too much disturb him anymore. Besides, you should meet some of his old roommates... THAT'S disturbing.
4 comments:
Whoo-hoo! Peaks!
Can't wait to see you guys.
I'm counting on you Mallory to keep this blog updated! Noisy Mainers want to know what is going on with the two of you. :-)
You two are so cute! I hope that you enjoyed the visit and that we (the family) didn't disturb Mike too much.
Oh don't worry you two. I plan on keeping it updated and Mike's known me long enough to not let too much disturb him anymore. Besides, you should meet some of his old roommates... THAT'S disturbing.
Post a Comment