With the mild winter and early spring we have had, we have definitely gone outside a lot and enjoyed some hikes. I even climbed Norumbega with Finn and Nella yesterday because it was 50 degrees! Madie has had the flu the past few days and couldn't come, otherwise I'm sure she would be leading the charge. We are trying to use this time to get ahead on spring cleaning and gardening. Hopefully that means less work and more play this summer.
Hiking Cadillac Cliffs trail with Madie and Finn. I think this is their favorite trail because of the caves and rocks they scramble on.
See! They do get along sometimes!
Still s bit of ice, but not much compared to the past two winters. We were buried under 60+ inches last March.
Ah, may I indulge for a moment? Mallory is leading this food revolution in our kitchen that has included homemade wontons, and many other great dishes. I love food.
She also likes playing in Elvis' bed. I'm sure the feelings are mutual.
Finn was one sharp looking dude at church yesterday. Haircut, new outfit, tie, dimples...just missing some shades and a blazer.
This is from our hike up Norumbega yesterday. Finn was making sure Petranella was watching the camera for the photo (yikes!). Great hike. I'm working on Finns stamina. He often says he doesn't like hiking, just prefers climbing rocks. So I try to find more challenging hikes that allow him to scramble a bit. He is getting better. Hopefully we can do many summits this summer.








No comments:
Post a Comment