Just about every evening after I return home from work, Madie asks me to take her to the Acadia Visitors Center parking lot to ride bikes. I can't do it every evening, but we have tried to go at least three times a week. Well, we stepped it up a notch recently. I took Madie to the carriage roads. Though she resisted at first because of the grade changes, she soon learned that the small slopes were not s huge deal and that she could easily manage. She is brimming with confidence on her bike now! I couldn't be more proud. Finn is still trucking along in his tricycle, but can't stand the carriage roads. He can't go as fast with his solid rubber tires, which discourages him because he can't keep up with Madie. He loves riding in the parking lot though. Bravo for cycling!

No comments:
Post a Comment