Friday, March 23, 2012

Ultrasound at 28 weeks





8 comments:

Karen said...

Can't wait to meet you, little Finn! The middle picture looks like Madie.

Tiffany said...

Slightly freaky...but so cute! Technology is amazing

Mal said...

Yeah, I think the 3D ultrasounds are kind of freaky too, Tiff. But Mike posted them before I knew what was happening. At least I can get rid of the disc and just have the pictures when I get the book printed in August.

Michael said...

I think it's awesome!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

what a handsome little man. And yes I agree with you Mal, the 3D ultrasound pictures are definitely freaky. I have never like them.

Mal said...

Mike, of course you think it's cool, it's your kid! I think THESE ones are cool. But I don't like to look at them in general. If we weren't printing these in August, I would probably not have let you publish this one.

andalucy said...

Cool!! He can't be anything but handsome, of course! No ugly genes in this family.

Unknown said...

He looks kinda squished in there haha. I bet his cheeks are going to be adorable.