Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Doings

Just thought I'd put up a couple of pictures after our return from Arizona for Thanksgiving.

Here's the wee one bundled up for the first real chilly day here in Livermore. Although it's nothing like Idaho or Maine, the winters here in the Bay can be pretty cool. They're typically rainy and cold. Anyway, I thought this picture was so cute of Madie in the little red sweater with that zebra-fur lining! hahaha!


We set our tree up a couple day after getting home. We were going to cut one down, but that would have meant waiting 'til the weekend (at least) so we could drive a couple hours, and since we're only going to be here a few weeks this year we wanted it up asap, so we bought it from a HomeDepot. It's the perfect height for our apartment (and for the few decorations we have for it). We don't have a picture of it finished--I know! I know! I'll put one up tomorrow, I just don't want to get the camera cord our to upload onto my computer. Hahaha! So, again, tomorrow. Don't you worry.

No comments: