Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nothing Motivates...


...quite like keys.

We haven't had much luck uploading videos lately. In fact this is the first time in a long time I've even tried uploading pictures onto my comp. iPhoto has been acting strange lately. :( But here we go, trying again. (Of course, I write this now as though it hasn't worked. If it doesn't, I won't even post this blog, and if it does, this little paragraph is obsolete. But, I'm leaving it anyway.)

So, in this video, little Madie-Fi is showing her creeping skills. She's on the move all the time now. She gets frustrated sometimes still, as you can probably hear in the video! But she knows now that she can get into all sorts of things if she sticks to it. I love seeing her butt up in the air! Hahaha! So funny! We think by the end of next week she'll be actually crawling, you know, belly off the floor and stuff, so, that'll be fun!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh boy, you're in trouble now! Good job, Madie!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

too cute! She's getting so big. Way to go Madie

holly said...

Good job, Madie, for crawling! We love you and can't wait to meet you in November!

Cousin Claire and Cousin Ethan